Call Ridgely When It’s Time To…
I believe in making sense out of complex and challenging issues which is why this is my ‘no nonsense’ website. It is designed specifically to help you make the best possible decision for your event in record time.
Below you will find a video introduction, a condensed video piece, and a full-length keynote. Those videos are followed by descriptions of offered programs and a bio. On the Testimonials tab you can check out what others say about the work and through the Contact tab you can contact me for a further consultation. I look forward to serving you, if not now, then in the very near term.
Take a look at these programs. If you have any questions about what program is best for your particular event, use the Contact page to contact me. I’d be happy to help you create a successful event!
Deploy your ultimate secret weapon for success on the battlefield of business…
Market domination is about two things: grabbing market share and holding onto it despite attacks by the competition. To achieve it, you need leadership and you need weapons that give you an edge. There are no shortcuts to success. There are however weapons that your competition has never seen. Get prepared to dominate. It’s time for the WHY Advantage.
Through this session, you will learn how:
- Discovering the WHY of your team members gives you increased influence on every level—from leadership to performance to culture and more.
- Expressing your WHY in messaging and branding will attract ideal clients and increase your market share.
- Infusing WHY into your culture will lead to better efficiencies, higher productivity and hence greater profitability.
- Building a brand based on your WHY will create raving fans and tremendous customer loyalty.
- All of the above lead naturally to market domination.
Through this presentation, Ridgely will share how to use brain biology as the ultimate business weapon and permanently transform the way you view and conduct business on every level.
Build and bond, communicate and connect, how your WHY brings everyone closer together… forever.
What if you knew how every one of your family members viewed the world, how they were compelled to act and how they made decisions? Would that understanding lead to closer relationships, better communication and deeper respect? Of course it would. It’s time to learn WHY they do everything they do. It’s time for the WHY Advantage.
Through this session, you will learn:
- How to gain greater understanding of each family member when you discover their WHY.
- How respect and unity are built through understanding, which come from knowing the WHY of each person.
- How to communicate on a deeper level, with dignity and grace as well as get your point across more effectively.
- How different WHYs interact and how to manage those dynamics to build family unity.
- How to reach and support your children, even when dialogue breaks down and becomes ineffective.
A powerhouse presentation designed to build a family that lasts, endures and thrives under any circumstances.
All presentations available as keynotes, half and full day workshops.
What’s your WHY? Discover the world through a different lens, a view that comes straight from inside you…from your own hidden belief system, your own WHY. What if the world just made a little more sense?
What if you could attract the right employees for your business, not based solely on skill sets, rather based on their attitude and how they think? What if you could reduce your turnover and increase your retention with better and better people based on a growing body of business intelligence?
And what if you could attract ideal clients to your business through a new way of messaging?
Bottom line: people don’t care about what you do, what you sell or what you offer. Odd as it may sound, they care about YOU. They want to know who you are and what you stand for before they take an interest in the products or services you offer. What if you could share what you believe before anything else? What if you could attract those clients that believe what you believe, pre-disposed to doing business with you, with the greatest likelihood of turning into raving fans and advocates for your business?
In addition to all that is offered in the keynote we will:
- Uncover the Power of Your WHY.
- Learn how to Discover Your WHY.
- Discover the WHY of your company.
- Share how your WHY can impact your messaging and marketing in a meaningful way.
- Explore how to use your WHY to create an Inspired Culture.
- Offer logical steps to help you and your organization on your journey to WHYification, or cause-based messaging and marketing.
A completely transformational program!
Author and International Speaker, Ridgely Goldsborough, believes in taking complex and challenging topics and making sense out of them. He started his first business at the age of 16 and after graduating from Law School in 1987 has started a total 43 companies. For one of those businesses, he founded Domain Street Magazine, the very first internet based magazine about the domain name industry.
Ridgely and his team have over 400 active websites in multiple business verticals and he speaks around the world, in both English and Spanish, as one of the foremost experts in internet marketing, with a specific emphasis on cause-based marketing. He has written 12 books, hosted his own television show and created dozens of audio and video programs on success and prosperity, and conducted dozens of online marketing campaigns resulting in millions of dollars in sales.
In addition, Ridgely is the co-founder of the WHY Engine, and KnowYourWHY.com the revolutionary marketing and messaging program used by professionals world wide to attract ideal clients based on the company’s WHY. He is a frequent speaker at the top internet marketing conferences and acts as a facilitator and trainer for high-level masterminds for CEOs and CEO retreats.
Ridgely received his B.A. in Spanish from the University of Virginia, his J.D. from Whittier College School of Law and his Masters Writing Certificate from UCLA. He actively practiced law in California for 12 years before turning his attention to marketing and building companies.
When not traveling (which is rare), Ridgely lives in Florida on the water, with his wife, Kathy. They have four children and share a passion for travel, dining and philanthropy.